Monday, February 22, 2010

Comment of the Day

The following comment appeared today, but it was on an old Modoggie post, so most readers probably missed it. Normally I would have deleted it, since it included an insulting phrase, but the commenter has something valuable to say which our readers deserve to know about.

To help make sure that his important sentiments gain wide exposure, here’s what Athar & Farooq had to say:

Hay!
You Are so idiot.
What Are You Shown In These Pictures. It is just Your Foolish Thoughts.
I Requst That You Read Islamic Books Like Quran Then I hope you not do like this…

What could one possibly add to that, except [sic]?


[Post ends here]

7 comments:

. said...

It's nice to get a post like this - it's like shooting fish in a barrel or taking candy from a baby.

As opposed to answering a post from an intellectual heavyweight like me.

Dymphna said...

Ah, yes. It's good to see you in such fine form, Mr. Gordon!

Oh,btw, many thanks for your generous donation. What a nice surprise! Be on the lookout for your thank you note -- I'm a tad behind due to volume, but you'll definitely get yours.

Henrik R Clausen said...

I Requst That You Read Islamic Books Like Quran.

Been there, done that. That made Islam look a *LOT* uglier than I had ever imagined.

Any other reading suggestions? Al-Tabari?

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of an idiot on youtube who I was debating and he said that I have to read the Qu'ran in Arabic and I said that I did. lol. And he didn't realize that I can quote the Arabic Qu'ran in Arabic while reading a translation. But again, if Muslims would be smart, they would have conquered my country. I'm not sure if he believed me, but the argument with reading the Qu'ran in Arabic doesn't make sense to anyone with some knowledge into how communication works.

Zenster said...

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

1389 said...

Yeah, me too, as the comments on my primary blog,
1389 Blog, show... (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Another example of the fine Islamic educational system....